+31 6 81881070 info@haian.nl

Even if you do not have a residence permit, you are entitled to medical care in the Netherlands. You can read more about it (in Dutch) by downloading the MEDOC folder.

If you do not have a residence permit and you are staying in The Hague region, you can read the Basic Rights Manual for Undocumented Residence in The Hague (in Dutch) to find out where and for which matters you can get help. If you have further questions, please visit us during our walk-in consultation hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 2pm at Stichting De Chinese Brug.

If you live outside The Hague region and you encounter problems at work, feel free to contact FairWork