If you belong to one of our target groups, you can contact us for any help. Our social worker / staff can help you with many things, but also we build a bridge between your needs and the services that exist for your problems or questions. Examples of assistance are:
· I have problems with my partner.
· I want to divorce.
· I have problems with my parents, my children or my colleagues.
· My partner physically abuses me and / or my child (ren).
· I feel lonely.
· I have conflicts with someone in my environment, but I cannot solve it myself.
Identity and Assertiveness
· I often feel insufficient.
· I often do not dare to speak up what I want.
· People are mean to me, but I do not know how to react.
- I feel sick, but I do not know where to go for help.
- I fall pregnant unwillingly.
- I sleep badly, feel extremely tired, have headache and stomach pain at the same time, what now?
- I want to have tests (cervical cancer, colon cancer, etc.) done, but I still have questions about it.
- I do not feel like living anymore.
- I do not want to have contacts with anyone anymore.
- I sleep poorly and / or always think about certain events.
- I have lost a loved one and since then my life is no longer the same.
- I have been an eyewitness to an accident or a serious offense.
· The place where I work is about to close down and I become unemployed
· I want a job in a completely different sector
· I am afraid of becoming unemployed and am doing more and more things that are not in the contract.
· I want to learn how to apply for new jobs
- My workplace has to close down or my company goes bankrupt.
- I want to start a business, what should I arrange?
- I have difficulties finding a good accountant.
- I want to pay taxes, but I do not know how.
- I do not understand letters from the tax authorities.
- What is ‘good entrepreneurship’ according to Dutch standards? (for example, what are the legal requirements for you and your company?)
- I have (a lot of) debts.
- My income is not enough to support my living
- I cannot manage my money very well.
- I do not know when or where I can / may apply for a benefit.
- I am (almost) kicked out from my house.
- I am homeless.
- I live in a crowded place where many people sleep in the same room.
- I do not know how and where I can search for accommodation.
- I do not understand letters in Dutch
- I do not know how to fill in a (application) form.
- I want to apply for rent or health subsidies, but I do not know how to do this.
- I have problems with service providers and institutions.
- I do not know what to do when I am free.
- I drink a lot of alcohol when I am free.
- I go to the casino every day / week or like to sit behind the gambling machines, but this is not what I want
- I like drawing but I do not know where I can join affordable lessons.
- I have a hobby, but I do not know how I can practise it in the Netherlands.
Rights and Responsibilities
· I want to claim social benefits, but I do not know how.
· My children have reached compulsory school age, which school can they go to?
· I feel that I have been discriminated against, can I file a complaint? (check links below)
· I want to make an objection to a decision from an authority, but I do not know how.
· I am staying illegally in the Netherlands, what rights do I have?
· My boss pays me a lot less salary than my colleagues, what can I do?
- I want to learn Dutch, but I do not know where I can take (free) lessons.
- I want to learn to use the computer, but I do not know where.
- I want to learn something else and want more information.